Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Fake

I am the Child of Sorrow
Born from Mistress of Darkness
Baron of Death has been always called as 'vater' by me..

I thought i've seen enough screams, through tearful eyes
I thought i've heard enough pain, through silent mouth
I thought i've feel enough torment, through wounded and numb skin

Can you imagine that?
If all of that is nothing more than lies that i keep telling to myself
The one who is hurting, has always been me..
No one ever played with sadness as good as me

Now, standing in front of me
The true Son of Sorrow..
I wasn't born in Death and Darkness, i'm just being adopted

Now, i know
The true form of sorrow
I feel ashamed and guilty, as i am just a fake
I'm confused, should i feel relieved or disappointed?
As the truth is revealing

Now, i can feel again, pity...
That epithet really an arduous one to bear
I'm just hoping there'll be someone who removed that cursed epithet from you, and your entire descendants.. really..

Just you and i are enough
No need another name on the victim list
Even we still learning to heal..

No comments:

Post a Comment