Monday, June 20, 2016

The Lamp

Today i got magic oil for magic Lamp
It lights up the deepest part of our life
It can bring back memories to live,
The ugly and the beauty ones

When the Sky is dark
When the hour hands of the Watch clasped together
When the Sun falls asleep
The Lamp will shine bright, inviting the firefly of memories to come and play around in my mind..

The clatter of Key chain when u opened the door house
- also opened up the casket of my heart
Reminds me of the sound of your footsteps when you're leaving

The aroma of your favorite Green tea latte lunged into my nostril
Reminds me of your perfume that always been my favorite aroma,
Drug to cure my addiction of yearning

Your warm hugs always been my favorite home
It's like umbrella that keep me from wetness yet let me enjoy the melodies of rain

We're riding on your bike talk about all your destination of dreams
But now we arrived in this intersection, we already chose our own way
Nothing wrong in it, yours and mine are the best for us..

The Lamps still shining, it's yellow
Like a fresh Pineapple
I can fly high, like a Kite on the hand of spirited boy
-Thinking he is the best pilot to travel through the clouds of dreams and hope

You know i still love you,
We can't stop loving someone.. but still we can learn to live without them..

Do you wanna have magic oil too?
I called it oil of gratitude..
The willingness to let go, let God do the rest after our best failed..

And we still can fly high and low, keep the lamp shining through darkness
With our own wings, our own oil..
Always...


So i also get 10 words challenge, i have to made some writing using the 10 words that already given (the bold ones) by my best buddy, KK.
Thanks for participating in this mini Words War! Keep shining through your writing too hehehe :P
#10WordsWar

No comments:

Post a Comment